Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My name is David DeWitt from Gates, North Carolina. I just picked up my new project about 3 hours from here about Thursday June 16th. I picked up a 67 shortbed stepside with the tiny back window. It needs a lot of work but for a truck that has not been on the road for at lease 29 years it is still pretty solid. I plan to find a early to mid 90s pickup truck with a v8 and swap everything over to my 67. electrical and drive line related. or a late 80s early 90s v8 car. This truck is actually a fathers day gift from my wife that ill be working on for at lease 3 years. Ill keep up with my photo albums as I go along. bowtier

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave....for all your needs get all parts from '73 to '87 c 10 and or suburban up to '91, anything after that you will start having figment issues......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anything I should be warned about. My truck has absolutely no electrical left in it other then the steering column. I planned on taking all the electrical from my future donor vehicle and move it over to mine. I build tow trucks for a living and honestly love a electrical challenge. Only thing I'm concerned with is hooking up a high pressure pump in order to run any fuel injection system I decide to use.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
No problem....with using harness from a donor truck...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts