Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Eric and I hope that everyone is well. I recently purchased a 1970 C10 from my best friend who had owned the truck for 6 years. I'm not stranger to automobiles but this is my first Chevrolet. I'm looking forward to breathing life into my old truck that I've named "Bo". I currently own a 1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, 1997 Toyota Tacoma and a 2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. I'm sure as time passes, I will be using this forum in order to discover information about my C10.

Best Wishes to all,
Eric Gardner

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eric, looks like a sweet project to work with, straight body, hows the drive train in it...? sign0016

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You, It has a cammed 350 and a transmission with a stall. My thoughts are to sale those and replace it with a new motor and transmission. I want to be able to drive this truck almost every day so it needs quite a few things but it will help me learn about modifications etc.. It came with a new in box Painless Wiring harness and a chrome bumper and mirrors that I need to install. Since this picture, I've removed the window decals and tint and gave it a good scrubbing. thank you for the best wishes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts