Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Lookiang forward to sharing and picking your guys brains and hopefully being assistance to anyone here as well. A little about me, I am a California guy (San Francisco Bay Area). My first car back in 1985 was a 1968 Camaro and after that muscle car fever has been in my blood ever since with little help from my father LOL

One of my first jobs in high school from 19 to 21 was working for Super Shops back in the day. Not sure how many of you remember that first national Speed Shop chain. they late went out of business due to some decisons I heard.

Went into the militay and drag raced a 1972 Cutlass Supreme with a 350 Rocket. Use to buy my Olds High Performance parts from Joe Mondello aka Dr Oldsmobile in the 1990s. From there purchased a 1969 Camaro where I really fell in love with the hobby.

Currently, I have fell in love with the 1960-66 Chevy C10 and the fleetside body lines. I ve owned a 1962 back in the late 1990's as well. Ive seem how these trucks are now the new flavor over the 5 to 7 years.

My love and passion has led me to start my business venture in building classic hot rods specializing in the 1960-66 Chevy C10. I welcome all questions and look forward to making new friends and mentors as well. I am the type of guy that soaks up the knowledge and loves to ask questions and helping anyone.

Please feel free to ping me. My email [email protected]

My past career was in the software sales side of the house.

Best,

Tony

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Tony sign0016 to C10 Trucks. You sound like your wanting to have fun and learn. Thats the best way to go.anim_25 with your build and business venture.
Post some pictures when you have time

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tony, glad to have you here, Mondelo is a word I haven`t heard for a very long time, and Super shops, well the one we had here had some very stupid people running it, every one I knew called it stupid shops, in any case glad you have joined in the fun....sign0016 A link to Supershops demise, I`ve bought many parts there, just had to get thru to the sales team trying to sell you stuff you did not need..https://theshopmag.com/features/look-back-super-shops
and here... interesting read http://www.edsteele.com/supershops/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts