Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Dave Welcome to C10 trucks Burbans are cool I have owned one for the past 20 years. Later model than yours but still a burban. By the way what part of Chi. I lived there for 50 years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave Welcome to C10 trucks Burbans are cool I have owned one for the past 20 years. Later model than yours but still a burban. By the way what part of Chi. I lived there for 50 years.
Chicago is actually the closet major city to me
I actually live about 45 minutes south west of Chicago in a town of Channahon which is right near Joliet, Il.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Love the burban are those Center lines on the C10? I guess I just have to really start looking. There used to be one in a Scrap yard not far from here but he crushed it last year.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Old School Cool

sign0016 to the forum Dave.

Nice looking trucks, love the big and little rubber, cowl hood and old school wheels.

I can understand the rust issues. My Dad had a '72 C20, bought it brand new, I lived back in Ohio then. His truck rusted so bad the trailing arms literally rusted in two. I remember I went to put the seat belt on once and the mount pulled out of the floor! The road salt ate it alive.

John

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to C10 Trucks Dave!

sign0016

Dave
bowtie

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave, I used to live in the chi town area, five miles west of o'hare.....!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts