Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an 1968 c10 inline 6. I would like to do a v8 swap and was wondering if I could get some help with what I'll need motor mount wise. I have a complete 350(sbc) that I would like to put in it. I've heard it bolt in and I've heard it hasn't. If it does bolt in could I get some tips and if not I would appreciate it if you could attach links on the motor mounts and what else I would need to put the 350 in. Thanks for helping me!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
AustinT sign0016 To C10 Trucks. It is a bolt in I'll see if I can find the correct mounts and post some pictures. You can do a search here for "350 in place of 6 " you should come up with tons of info that a popular trade

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Austin, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, V8 swap if you have the 250 six use your lower mounts and just buy the V8 upper mounts, the only issue is if you have a 292 six in it now the right side lower mount you will have to change that as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.