Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
So joining you guys from down under, I have a 1966 C10 SWB Fleetside which has been a project for the past 2 years, I like to join these forums to see what people have done/are doing to their trucks to get ideas.
Thanks
Phill

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Phill, glad to have you here, post some pics of your project when you have time...!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys,
Couple of photos following:
Photo 1 - of when I first picked the old girl up,
Photo 2 - I stripped it down to cab on chassis, ground it back and painted it, new everything under there,
Photo 3 - how it sits now, and how it has been for the past 12 months, just no time...well lack of funds as well. It is ready for body work now, i have to weld on a new drivers side sill, and there is a few other patch panels i need to weld in, i do have these panels, just need to get some Argon which should be next month, so looking at finally getting back into it.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
How`s the floors in it Phillip, if they are bad tack weld a brace in the door jams to keep the a and b pillar from moving apart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How`s the floors in it Phillip, if they are bad tack weld a brace in the door jams to keep the a and b pillar from moving apart.
Yea, the floors are in really good condition, I just need to replace the lower Inner B-Pillars on both sides, outer rocker on drivers side and possibly the drivers side lower pillar section that actually bolts to the chassis, there is a few holes there so I will end up just replacing it. Good call on the bracing though as I am sure there would be a lot of movement once I go chopping around there.

I actually have a build thread on the Australian C10 Site - see link below if interested:

http://www.c10australia.com.au/forum/showthread.php?9-66-C10-Project

1 - 10 of 10 Posts