Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you other truck/car buffs. Feel a bit strange, but at least it's in midst of guys who likely understand novice members. Since it's my 1st post, my feet are feeling a bit moist if not wet already. Live upstate SC in the beautiful foothills of the state. And, yes I love anything bowtie-related.
Presently my OLDER is a '66 C-10 resto-mod that I bought in original form from its particular & elderly daily driver--at his request, as I had no idea he would sell anything he had; they included mine, another lesser condition twin, a 1965 and a 1964, a 1972, plus others--some running/driving daily, others looking for tender hearts and lots of cash/labor on hand before they could move.
My NEWER is a 2002 Z-28 with 12,800 miles, bought new at a dealership a few miles away in NC. It stays pretty well wrapped up warmly in a garage exc. for its brief spring outing, after which it is reluctantly wrapped back up.
My PRESENT is helping buddies with mostly advice, some of which is warmly welcomed and adopted, other which is immediately filed. But the adoptions often come with invites over to watch the work being done. Man! What pleasant memories to watch them materialize into successful end results!
My FUTURE includes hopes for enjoyable posts on this forum. I may be a little old to work, but I enjoy learning as much as ever. Plus, I love to visualize the 'older' parts when posts come without pictures--yet we all love lots and lots of pics, right?
Gonna shut up now and enter the POSTS section to browse what problems AND new discoveries fellow Forum members are discussing.

Thanks for allowing me to join what I expect to be an "elite gang" of great guys/gals.
Sam (aka 'luvbowties')

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sam, glad to have you here, sounds like you have a nice stable in your hands...sign0016

1 - 2 of 2 Posts