Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My name is Scott, I am a new member on here and I also just purchased my first C10. A 1986 C10 that looks like she was a previous show truck many years ago. I bought her from a guy on ebay in San Diego, however the title is a Tennessee title. She was a 305 truck but has a 350 swap. She has just the right amount of patina on her and the usual rust spots in the cab corners.

I plan on getting the cab corners fixed in the next month but will first be installing a level 2 kit from RideTech on her (probably in the next 2 weeks). I am hoping to have the kit next weekend, but that's up to UPS.

Once the suspension is done I will be taking her to the body shop for work and then on to interior. My C10 will be done and sitting inside a booth at SEMA this year if all pans out the way it's supposed to. This will be our lucky number 13th car at SEMA in the last 18 years but my first C10. I am really excited to see the build process in action.

Anyway, I have uploaded a couple of pics to start with as she sits currently. She's been in my possession roughly 7 days and I have yet to get her smogged for registration in Cali. Hopefully this weekend.

Thanks everyone,
Scott

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we will be watching the buildup as you go along... sign0016

1 - 4 of 4 Posts