Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I am brand new to the forum and a new owner of an old truck. I just recently purchased a 1965 GMC shortbed fleetside. It had been restored once about 15 years ago. It has a 350 and a T5 out of a camaro. It is running and driving in good condition. It needs a bit of love and body work but I bought it as a project to keep me busy and it appears it will be doing a good job of that. My knowledge and experience with working on cars is very little so I am going to be learning as I go. I love that the truck is very basic and I am hoping I can get the satisfaction of accomplishing a lot of the work by myself. My first project on the list are the relocation of the gas tank from the cab to under the bed, the installation of an MSD distributor and ignition system, and a complete re-wiring of the truck using a model specific painless wiring harness. Besides the truck my pride and joy is my 18 month daughter and my beautiful wife. I also have a 2012 yamaha stryker that I spent a fair amount of money and time modding. I look forward to reading about the awesome builds that I have seen here and hopefully seeking some advice.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Los 65 sign0016 to C10 trucks. I'm sure you will find many answers here there are several of us who have the same truck so again WELCOME

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor, looking forward to your project...!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts