Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked before but this is my first time posting(Hi!). New project so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. 1965 Chevy C10 Panel, swapping I6 for early 2000s Vortec V8 and auto tranny. What type/style/size headers should I run? I have to get them to fit the truck and match up to the Vortec heads. Any suggestions? On a budget, can't have them custom made. Any other suggestions to engine mods, etc?

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
When you say vortec engine, what cubic inch, what are you using for induction, not to be condensending here but we need more info.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
350 5.7L. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm having the EFI pulled and going Edelbrock intake/carb. I wasn't sure about clearances with the C10 Panel and the swap. Didn't want to order headers that won't fit properly.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
did a little research…some time back, copied it, Hookers PN 2466 and or 2452, Hedman pn 69260 and 69090, most any first gen camaro headers will fit with no issues….'67 to '69..,, not sure if clutch linkage interference of any of the above..and by the way welcome to the forum....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts