Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set (4) 66 & older wheels/rims. These are the early design with 3 nubs for the smaller hub caps and are correct for these years stated above. Inside dia. of hub caps will be 10" for usage. These wheels are 15", 6 lug, 5.5" wide, 3.75" back space, center hole is 3.5" dia. ****As you can see from the pic's they have been glass bead blasted and Epoxy Primer painted and heat baked.**** I have had them tested at a local Tire Store and they are acceptable from the Tire Shops Manager and I also watched them being tested also. Any more questions PM me. thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
15" steel wheels

Will you ship to fargo, ND?

Mr. caraholic78 it is Customary to respond back in a timely manor when asking for an answer to your Question from a Seller as you just might be holding up other perspective buyers not necessarily from this forums classified section. Thank You for your respect if you have any!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
15" Stock Steel Wheels/Rims

It is a shame that some people (new) here to forums need a lesson in the usage in being Etiquette, but I guess it is true you *Can't* teach old dogs anything. He lost his Opportunity in a purchase. (first set sold)

***UP DATE ***, I ran across another set (4) stock wheels for 66 and earlier Trucks with the same spec's as above in my original posting, 15" by 5.5" wide, 6 lug, 3.75" back space, 3 nub for stock hubcaps. Same price applies, cleaned and sand blasted with epoxy primer paint and Heat baked for hardness. $250 a set, shipping if needed is extra. Please if enquiring respond quickly, even if you don't want these wheels after getting a shipping quote it wont offend me if you say no to the deal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have a set (4) 66 & older wheels/rims. These are the early design with 3 nubs for the smaller hub caps and are correct for these years stated above. Inside dia. of hub caps will be 10" for usage. These wheels are 15", 6 lug, 5.5" wide, 3.75" back space, center hole is 3.5" dia. As you can see from the pic's they have been Epoxy primed and heat baked. I have had them tested at a local Tire Store and they are acceptable from the Tire Shops Manager and I also watched them being tested also. Any more questions PM me. thanks for looking

******** UP DATE (6/12/2017). The above set is Sold. I have one more set for sale with same spec's but these were sand blasted and Epoxy Primer/Sealer Painted. Also offered at $250 + shipping if needed.

UPDATE as of 8/6/2017

The original set was sold @ $250. My update for the same specks in the 2nd set of wheels (6/12/2017)

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

update as of 8/6/2017

the original set was sold @ $250. My update for the same specks in the 2nd set of wheels (6/12/2017)
***up date*** both sets are ***sold***sold***

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts