Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My names Jon. I gotta couple old chevys a 66 and a 62. The 66 is a runner with a 327 and 700r4 1500miles on the build. Needs a new set of pipes as the headers are from the first time my late great pops put em on it back in 2003 thin cheap headers. Truck has four wheel disc. Motor has a factor large journal forged steel crank from a corvette and forged flat tops with a set of 186 heads humps with the holes. Mild Elgin cam nothing crazy built for a cruiser. My other project is a 1962 short bed step side budget build. Putting a 383 I got on a trade for a ranchero. Also I’m in the middle of a front suspension upgrade. I’m swapping out for a 78 front crossmember. My plan is to swap to the later style discs as parts are more available and cheaper. With the front end I also bought a 72 12 bolt rear as a package deal for 1100 little pricy but I’m impulsive lol. Diddnt realize that 60-62 were different till after I got the rear so debating on making work or going another route like explorer posi. Any who different post. Thank for letting me on them are my projects I’ll posting more on them and asking questions as soon as I learn to navigate these forums.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts