Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Phoenix....new to this site, but have been driving and enjoying my 1984ish Silverado 1/2 ton 2wd. The frame is an 84, the doghouse is from an 85 suburban, the cab is from an 87 donor truck, and the bed (shortbed) is from an 86. The original 1984 frame was a longbed that we shortened and "z'd" into a shortbed version. We also transferred the passenger side fuel door from the previous longbed as well since the current shortbed didnt have a passenger side tank. I
The motor (small block 350..and a 700r4 came from an 87 camaro and its the tbi). It's been two years since I began this project and just recently entered it into two carshows locally. Its been a blast!

Anyways...looking forward to getting and giving advise and tips on this site.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, post pics of your ride...! sign0016

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics of the progress

Some pics of what the square looked like when I first brought her home for the rebuild...and some during the process. Its been over two years since I started and three donor trucks later....

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Looks great, lot of work done there...! beer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep a lot of work to get to where it is today. Even though I am 95 percent complete, there is and always will be something to add or upgrade. Currently it has a 5-7 drop and I am thinking of bagging it next so that I have height adjustability.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts