Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 68 C10 that I'm resurrecting from the dead LOL. Looking for what would work best in a OEM type material.
My question is more about the OEM stuff that the factory laid down thinking it was of a "Asphalt" type material used. "AM I RIGHT OR WRONG" ?
I bought some stuff from NPD p/n# K-SP-67E Factory Style Soundproofing "Designed with Correct Cuts" but when I laid the template down it didn't look like what I took off/out of the trucks floor fitment wise, my guess is what they sent was for another truck year fitment. So I called them (NPD) with some questions so far one week later NO replay. I then called the manufacture "Repops" also asking some questions for how they fit or how each one is positioned also No answers back yet. I like the idea of OEM fitment stuff but it has to have the right cuts or fitment. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It depends on which specific C10 it is. The floor stock floor coverings ranged from rubber mats to loop carpet over a felt type base.
The other differences are 2 and 4 wheel drive, plus floor or column shifter.

My 69 had some extras, including factory buckets with center console (same as Blazer). However the standard 2 wheel drive
column shift carpet fits fine.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It depends on which specific C10 it is. The floor stock floor coverings ranged from rubber mats to loop carpet over a felt type base.
The other differences are 2 and 4 wheel drive, plus floor or column shifter.

My 69 had some extras, including factory buckets with center console (same as Blazer). However the standard 2 wheel drive
column shift carpet fits fine.
My truck is a C10 small hump,3OTT, (now auto OTT basic truck very few options like Radio delete ect.
Not looking for Carpet or Rubber Floor Covering/Mats. The product lays down on the painted floor first then Carpet or Mats. Its like a Tar based material stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you seen this?
My truck is a C10 small hump,3OTT, (now auto OTT basic truck very few options like Radio delete ect.
Not looking for Carpet or Rubber Floor Covering/Mats. The product lays down on the painted floor first then Carpet or Mats. Its like a Tar based material stuff.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Have you seen this?
Thanks but Not interested in taking a Loan out, LOL. Anyway the stuff I got from NPD will work just fine (under $50) and is a direct OEM fitment item (pic #1 below). Also will be getting this Floor Mat from LMC p/n 38-2936 to finish up the floor (pic #2 below) (under $170).picture for display only not my truck.
Black Wood Rectangle Artifact Font
Green Hood Blue Rectangle Automotive lighting

Reactions: Dave S
1 - 5 of 5 Posts