Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been tiring, finally moved in to the not new home, a few loads left at the old homestead, you know how much junk you seem to accumulate over thirty years, I`m one of those people that try to repurpose things and for the most part do, but I have things I can`t even imagine why I`ve kept it, so while going thru this junk, tossing it in the recycle can I caught myself pulling it back out.....is this a disease.....LOL. Now I have to get things organized and get things put away, finish building the workbench and hanging cabinets in the shop, when I get somewhat done I`ll post pics....beer

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well finally got the rest of the stuff moved in, man I am tired, trying get organized has just been nuts, took a header three weeks ago on my shoulder, had to get a cortisone shot, well today ripped a bicep in my right arm trying to protect the left shoulder....it's been a real CF.....LOL.....be careful guys. Even though I've taking a beating here I'm still laughing about it, have to seen the doctor on Monday in sports medicine, likely they will do nothing....here's a pic

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    69.5 KB Views: 53

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Yeah when I tore both rotator cuffs they told me they can fix them but it would be worse than leaving them alone. Live and learn
anim_25

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually after the initial burn when I pulled it, it doesn't bother me, no pain at all unless I curl my bicep tight....kind of weird..!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I had torn rotator cup left arm, had surgery, works great now, but the pain right after surgery is BadDDDDDDDD.

Otis :)

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Otis I did the same 21 years ago, not sure how bad it was, never did anything with it, it was a along time in healing but it did, could`t do hardly anything with the arm for the first three months...

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so went to see the doc, this was the same tear I did 21 years ago…figures..the MD contacted a surgeon, he referred him to a younger surgeon that does this orthoscopicly (sp..? ), otherwise they will not do anything, it will just make it worse. So waiting to see, the MD just said use it don`t abuse it, 6-8 weeks recovery as it is, aches a little at night, but itches like crazy, all the scratching in the world dozen`t help as its inside…..LOL, so back to trying to organize the house, just a lot slower…..:mad:

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The wife and I got two cabinets, and two shelf units hung in the shop yesterday, the cabinets were someones kitchen cabinets, oak, I lagged them in with 1/4 by 3 inch lags same with the shelf units, the shelf units were in the master bedroom when we bought the place, she didm`t want them so, now they made nice shop storage, two units, 7`8`` tall, 5` foot wide each, all shelfs adjustable. bench is nothing more than an commercial cabinet, with a formica top, far end I laid a 3/16 steel plate down with counter sunk screws into the perimeter of the frame work and mounted my vise….. really sore from using my arm, but its good...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts