Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side window went down and won t come back up. I hit the window button and it sounds like the motor is still working and it's going up and down but it's like the window is disconnected. I have never pulled the door panel on an 88 to 98truck. I was just looking for a little advice on the basics. thanks so much

Rob the ToonMan

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
door panel

toonman this might help.remove trim piece arond inside handle and power switch assy .they just pop out
screw located down inside armrest i think,may have a cover over it.it has clips around the outer edge of panel to hold it to door.heres a pic of what they look like.may not be the exact one but very similar.these things are very stubborn,i have broken panels where they attach trying to remove them.good luck.
David
GEDC0126.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks so much for that. I went out and just started looking around and finally figured it out. my driver side window was not going up and down but I could hear the motor running inside the door. ends up the 3 bolts that hold the regulator to the inside of the door were gone. I replace the 3 bolts and put the whole door back together and I'm back in business. thanks for the reply though I really appreciate it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts