Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
25 F here on Long Island.. a heat wave. We even got snow late yeaterday, just 1". Supposed to hit 40-50 by Wednesday.

Bob

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Its 41 outside this morning, it will climb to 65 today with no wind....sorry didn`t mean to rub it in...sign0013

·
Registered
793 Posts
Set record high yesterday at 86.cold front blew in last night dropping temps a bit.days expect to be low to upper sixties

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think that I would rather put up with the cold than 115. Our summers will only be 85 to 90. Could take some of that texas heat now though.

·
Registered
793 Posts
If it hits 100 shop gets up to 115 in afternoon,pretty rough between 2 and 4 pm.Hopefully will not have any this year,but not looking to good at this point.Right now couldnt ask for better

·
Registered
10 Posts
This week we went from one end to the other. By Wednesday it was up to 53degrees and raining but this morning we woke up to 9 degrees and 2 inches of snow. I worked in Dallas at 110 and can't understand how you could work in that all the time. We might see a couple days a year at 100 but mostly around 85 in the summer. At this time of year we are usually around 20 or 21.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I was raised in Hayward Wis, and Bensenville Ill, many days in the winter it would go 40 below, Hayward is 50 miles from lake Superior, then we moved to Sunny Calf when I was 15, the day we hit Wendover Utah ( Salt Flats ) it was 118 ....thought I was dying....anim_63

·
Registered
793 Posts
Been in Vegas when temps were high,115 or so and never broke a sweat.Heat a lot different there than it is here as we have pretty high humidity levels.with the winds come from gulf coast,only about 120 miles away.It can get pretty miserable.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Nor Cal not to bad, we have our cold nights mid twenties, but usaully warms up to high forties, last summer it ran only 12 days over 100, but seemed to stay at 95 for a lot of days with no wind its a dry heat here as well, easier to take.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts