Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My first post, thank you for creating this board as a great source for knowledge and reference. Before posting I have searched for several hours but I am unable to find the answer.

On the YouTube video, "Dino's 1964 Chevrolet C10 Dually" 24 seconds into the video it shows the front upper and lower arms with what appears to be a C30 hub. Where could I get the parts for upper, lower, and how would I get that spindle to mount?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-BE_9CvBLc

Thanks,

Dan

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Hello,

My first post, thank you for creating this board as a great source for knowledge and reference. Before posting I have searched for several hours but I am unable to find the answer.

On the YouTube video, "Dino's 1964 Chevrolet C10 Dually" 24 seconds into the video it shows the front upper and lower arms with what appears to be a C30 hub. Where could I get the parts for upper, lower, and how would I get that spindle to mount?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-BE_9CvBLc

Thanks,

Dan
Dan welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, just about everything on Dino`s truck is custom fab....nothing is store bought except for a few porter built pieces....

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Dan sign0016 To C10 Truck There are lots of metal fab shops around. There is one here in MI.by me. Pro an administrator here is one also. You say you are in the U S hard to point you in a direction. anim_25 with your project

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Thank you for welcoming me here. I live in central Illinois and have some fab skills but did not know if someone may produce a spindle for a C50 hub to fit on C10. There are many C10 related items I did not know existed and am learning much more through reading the posts. For example, Porter gas assisted hood hinges. very cool item.

Thanks,

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts