Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now I`m at a hard decision in my life, need to unload a couple of vehicles and the decision is hard, keep running across parts on line ( craigslist) and just not sure as to what to buy for further improvements and its absolutely killing me, one of the four the `69 RS/SS we will keep, two of the other three will need to go, two of them I`m sure will sell real quick..but I`m still hesitant...anybody been there before.....? Its not a matter of having to sell, its a matter of not driving them much anymore and they just sit..no time for them.. fahne19

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
That's exactly why I don't keep them build finish drive then sell and build another. Been doing that fore over 40 years. If I even thought about keeping them it would mean a larger shop and then it would be a collection and not being used. The only one we have kept is the wife's 57 Chevy wagon. All the others are spread across the country. Like I told Chris its nice to have them but what you going to do with them. ENJOY the extra room it won't last long :D

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I was younger that was how we managed them, not sure at what point I went wrong....anim_63

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have only sold one mine.A 61 Chevy 2dr sport coupe.A California car with all the power accys.348 auto.Wished I had it back.I have a gal wanting my 78 Silverado,but being the original owner and all I put into it I'm having a hard time letting it go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts