Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any forum for artwork so I figured I'd post it here. If this is wrong I apologize...I'll move it or delete it right away.

Here's a '60 I just finished and a '65 I finished a few days ago. I've also done many other cars and trucks including a '57 3100 and a '56 3100.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bill,

Very nice art work. I like the 65 that would make a nice shirt. A small logo on the fron and a big pic on the back. Maybe some cool classic hot rod lettering saying like "C10 Life" LOL

Nice man, Oh I see you sell these as shirts as well. How much for a shirt, short and long sleeve small 65 on front and big 65 on the back??

Thanks Tony

·
Registered
72 Posts
PS Bill Can you do the 65 C10 in flames like you have and add the cross pistons? Thats way cool man on the 56 chevy truck.

I would buy a long sleeve and short sleeve if you can do that.

Tony

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow! Very cool! I'm going to check with my cousin to see if he wants a shirt and place an order. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's tough for me to swap backgrounds because they become part of the artwork when I do them, so I have to start from scratch. As far as frint and back goes, it can be done but it isn't cheap. These t-shirts are printed on demand, so they are made when they're ordered. The upside is no inventory, the downside is the expense of making them. To be honest, I'm lucky if I get to keep $4 or $5 per shirt once they're made and shipped. My printer siad the charge to do 2 sides would be another $9 per shirt, because one the ink is on one side you run the risk of melting the ink on that first side when you go to do the second side. If you guys wanted them, it can be done, but you'd have to add another $9 to $10 per shirt, and who wants to pay that much for a t-shirt?

If I were to find a design that was really popular I would consider doing a big batch. I have enough different Chevy trucks that I could do one that shows all of the types on the same shirt...it would just have to be a design that has mass appeal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts