Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Megan Sullivan I'm 17and I own a 1966 C10 Chevy truck. When I was 14 my parents and I started to look for my first car. I knew I definitely wanted an old truck. We ended up finding a 1966 Chevy truck with a short bed fleetside and with a big back window in Arizona. As soon as we got home my dad and I started to take the truck apart all the way down to the frame. We ended up having to do more rust repair than we thought. The truck has a 2004 5.3 Vortec with a 4L60E transmission, 12 bolt rear end with 3.73gears. It is lowered 4 1/2 in. In the front using CPP 2 1/2 dropped spindle sand 2" drop coils. The rear is lowered with 5" drop coils with "C" notch. Power disc brake conversion. Sway bars front and rear. CPP tilt column and power steering. Fuel tank is relocated to rear frame rails. The truck rides on 15x7and 15x8 "Wheel Smith"rims with BF Goodrich Silvertown white walls. The truck took two years to build. All the work was done at home in our garage by my dad and a little help from me, even the paint and body work. We would like to change the front controls arms to Tubular. So the $500 in parts would help and be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts