Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Joseph siller I live in Anaheim California and I own a 1973 Chevrolet c10 shortbed fleetside. I'm currently 19 years old and I've owned the truck for a about 6 months. Before I even thought about buying this truck I originally wanted to buy a Japanese car and my dad isn't a fan of Japanese cars but he made an exception to let me buy this car I wanted. but it didn't work out with the guy so by then my dad was just over it my chance was up to buy the car I wanted. He kept telling me to buy an American made car and I'm thinkin to myself I can't afford any American made car with the money I was making as a bagger at a grocery store however I saved up for a year and a half and I came a across this truck that looked like shit but the motor was rebuilt and trans was good and the price was good so I walked away buying my first car at 18 years old and my dad was so stoked to see that I bought a v8 tire smoker rather than a 6 banger. And I look back and I'm so glad I bought t because not everyone has a c10 where I live I wanted something different then everyone else and it's so weird that when I bought the truck it felt like everyone wanted one or they instantly became popular or maybe I just never knew how popular they were. Everyone gives me a thumbs up and tells me that's a cool ride. So with every paycheck I earn I save it and try not to spend a penny because my truck is my priority and little by little my dad helps me build it or my buddy gives me a hand. And it's funny because I let my buddy drive it and he loved it and a month later he bought a 66 c10 and now has a pro touring kit on it and c notch and it looks and rides like a race car and that's what I want to be able to keep up with my buddy and have a good time and say I built that truck and keep it in my life forever that's the goal. To have a bad ass loud machine that rips that not everyone has. Thank you for your time cpp.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts