Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to c10 trucks. My nephew, a Pa. State Trooper, died in February at the young age of 45. He owned a’67 small window for almost 30 years, having purchased it while still in high school. It hasn’t seen daylight in 20 years after returning from Ohio, where it was rear sectioned to be prostreet. I plan to finish it in his memory. Plans are chopping the top, suiciding the doors and bagging it. Any thoughts or tips are appreciated. Thanks for the join.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello, I am new to c10 trucks. My nephew, a Pa. State Trooper, died in February at the young age of 45. He owned a’67 small window for almost 30 years, having purchased it while still in high school. It hasn’t seen daylight in 20 years after returning from Ohio, where it was rear sectioned to be prostreet. I plan to finish it in his memory. Plans are chopping the top, suiciding the doors and bagging it. Any thoughts or tips are appreciated. Thanks for the join.
Trying to locate and follow a post from 2014 about a post “ Stance is everything “ from DaveT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts