Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I bought advertisements in the Spring and Fall Issue of C10 Builders Guide.

The magazine will be published 26 May, and Sept 29 2015.

I am confident we will get a lot of members from this advertisement, telling everyone about C10Trucks.com

I am also writing an article about c10Trucks.com that will appear in Street Trucks magazine.

Thanks

Otis :) fahne19

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not being a smart aleck here... but do people still read magazines about trucks?

I mean all the hands on, get dirty and "turn wrenches yourself projects and figure it out work" seems to be happening on forums like this one and within the various video and social media areas.

The truck magazines have their advertisers and of course use their products in all their builds, that is business...

It seems the real wrench turners tho', are online and busting knuckles.

-W

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm new to the C10 world and I bought C10 builders guide last week and I thought it was the greatest thing since exhaust fumes and greasy hands. But I do understand how you feel, my oldest daughter is getting her masters to be a librarian and I asked her isn't print dying and she assures me it will never die.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Been collecting Motors and Chilton for a lot of years. Hands on is best, but know body knows it all. Book help a lot, and so dose you tube. There is almost always more than one way to "Get ER DONE"
Thanks Otis
:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The magazines are just one of the tools it takes to build a growing forum, we are growing and pretty soon , C10Trucks will grow automatically just like Trifive.com.

I don't know if you guys noticed but I made a required question to all new members in their profile to state how they found out about C10Trucks, that way I can see where we are making progress.

So click on any of the new members we are getting and you will see how they found us, very informative.

Otis :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Woogeroo has a good point. Most of the better magazines post more content on their websites than they have in their wrags.

Nonetheless if the cost to advertise is reasonable, it's all good, right?

_____
John

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A quarter page of c10 builders guide the size we used cost 1500.00 for one issue.

Otis :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
I think Otis is doing a great job.Like anything new it takes time to grow.And if not mistaken this is all out of pocket and yet free to members.Just cant say enough how much I myself appreciate the effort.Cudos Otis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts