Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to say Hello to all my new like minded friends. Very much sharing love for chey truck new and old. I have a restored 1970 1/2 T LWB ,and 1987 1/2 4x4 fully restored one owner (me). I hope to share pics. when I figure out the gal darn high tech stuff :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome... and photo posting how to 101

sign0016 to the forum!

In regards to posting photos try this:

When you start a post scroll down to "manage attachments" then click on it. There will be a space with a box that is titled "browse" to the right of it. Click on browse then a menu will come up to select the photos from your computer. After you have selected the pics you want then click "upload". Your photo will then show up as a "current attachment". Continue this process for the pictures you want to load. When you're done click "Close Window" and it will take you back to what you were typing.

I usually click "preview post" before I actually post it to make sure it's the pics I want, then go ahead and post the reply.

If you are editing an existing post you previously made, click on "Go Advanced" then follow the above procedure.

This procedure loads the photos as small thumbnail photo that the reader clicks on to see bigger photos.

If you want to load photos so they appear large and in the text of the message you will need to use a photo hosting site such as "Photobucket", "Image Shack" or "Flickr" http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/image-hosting-websites In these sites you upload your photo to their site, then cut and paste the "URL" code from their site into the text of the message on this website.​

Hope that helps anim_25

example of the offsite "Photo Hosting" cut and paste URL photo is shown below:

Example of the "Manage Attachments" upload is shown below, titled "Attached Thumbnails"

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts