Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my name is Dusty and I live in England.

I bought a '61 GMC C10 fleetside yesterday although I can't bring it home until tomorrow.

I own a 1930 Ford Model A hot rod which is in the process of a drawn out rebuild after a few years of my abuse. I also have a '48 Austin 16 hot rod.

My wife drives a blown alky big block powered Hairy Glass '63 Corvette.

The main job of the C10 will be to get the golf buggy (tow car) and tear drop caravan to the track.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
sign0016 Dusty Sounds like you have a barn full of toys. Post some pictures when you get time. Its good to have a wife that's into cars ..

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dusty…..! fahne19

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Super busy right now getting the C10 and the race car ready for the weekend.
Should I post photos in this thread or start new threads in the appropriate sections?

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Sense your still in the intro post them here, when you get tech go to appropriate sections.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sign0016 Dusty Sounds like you have a barn full of toys. Post some pictures when you get time. Its good to have a wife that's into cars ..
I've added photos to the cars of other interest thread. I was going to start a new thread but it seems that everyone adds their stuff to that one thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts