Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure most of us hit up swap meets or garage sales, what is the diamond in the ruff that you found for a great deal or even a craigslist score ? My latest was a factory 64-66 chevy radio no pitting on the chrome all the knobs etc looks brand new for 5 bucks ! it was at a yard sale, women said her son removed it back in the days to put a 8 track player in his truck and the stock radio was left in the garage ever since. I tested it and it works ! Even had the two plug pigtail on the back and rear mount bracket. Granted its not worth big money but will look nice in my truck for the OG look. :) Please share yours

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Flea market, wife and I stopped at, the guy had a bunch of junk he was pulling out of this beaten up pickup as we were walking buy, out of the corner of my eye I see him set down this manifold, rochester three duce manifold, original `63 pontiac as it turned out, asked what he wanted for it he said ten, I offered five, we settled on seven dollars, he did`nt know what he had....I kept the carbs and sold the manifold for $100....

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
While at a ISCA show a young guy had some things under a table for sale. I asked what was under there and he said just some junk. Mind if I look? Sure go ahead. Found a 3 duce nail head intake and carbs. We talked awhile and I asked How much he said just take it its been in my garage for ever. SOO i just took it. Had it on a shelf for years some guy seen it and had to have it he offered $300 I took it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts