Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this vise last weekend at a garage sale, for $20.00, not that I don`t already have one but I will build a roll around bench that this one will go on, it rotates, jaws line up perfectly...

Attachments

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nice score Rich.Be careful with that one though,things have to be clamped good and tight if you are putting any pressure on whatever your working on.I have one and if not tight enough it will rotate on you and the pipe jaws seem to come loose and fall out..Other than that they are a pretty good vise.I think I gave 175.00 for mine new,so you saved some good dollars for your projects
David

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to stay away from garage sales...this the latest score...this plus a lot more I gave my daughter which is not shown...$60 series H code sockets full set in the center which date back to 1947, extensions breaker bar, wright torque wrench panel flangers.....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
That is a GOOD SCORE for $60. 1/2 the sockets would run you that. Its like us just cause were old don't mean we don't still work anim_63:D

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never got to work on the truck today, the wife wanted to a couple of garage sales, three of them were a bust the fourth yielded a four pound bucket of four inch deck screws, and a 1951 snap on 1/2 inch drive ratchet in really good shape all for the big sum of $ 4.50.....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Did a little garage saleing today 6" vice and 25' of chain $10. They have a Lincoln welder there also for $150. I really don't need it but if its there tomorrow 1/2 price day it will be mine.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts