Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep this is the one we recently finished. Since my son got his dream car (a 69 Mustang Fastback) He has to sell this one to fund the other project.

This was a frame off rotisserie restoration and the body and frame were absolutely rust free (NO RUST REPAIR PANELS ANYWHERE), and all panels are factory original GM panels. The underside was blasted and cleaned then epoxied and Bedlinered instead of rubberized undercoating. All the panels were removed stripped to bear metal, epoxied primed and painted again. It is a very clean K5 Blazer, runs and drives well.

87 350 TBI motor and trans/transfer case (35k miles on rebuilds)
3:42 factory gears
new brakes (shoes, pads, wheel cylinders, calipers, etc)
dual factory shocks
PW, PB, PS, A/C, Cruise Premium factory stereo
New heater core.
A/C switched to r-134a
New 33" BFG All terrains tires on factory 10" rally wheels with all centers and trim rings.

This was formerly an AZ truck, brought here by one owner to restore 20 years ago (which never got around to it), then another mechanic who took it as trade for labor, and then to me as trade for labor. It was a theft recovery vehicle so it was stripped out when it arrived, but had all the parts needed to put it back together.

Would love to keep it, but we can't build the next project with empty pockets, so this one has to go first.

Asking $12,500

PM me if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts