Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have found a doner truck for my project but they want more for it than it is worth.... So, I am looking to see what you guys might need and therefore be able to offer them more for their truck.....

once again.... this is just a feeler.... I do not have the doner yet.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Hey Mike i`m going to feed you to another forum, there`s a guy over there in Socal looking for a complete heater.....!

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi mike

made it over here ---let me know when or if you pick up the truck and how much your looking to get for the heater parts might need other stuff to I just picked up a 64-65 long bed

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Its good to see a plan come together...!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks like I am going to close this deal so I will be parting this fleet side out soon.

I should have possession of the truck by Wednesday...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There appears to be plenty of good parts there
Yes there is..... most of the body is straight. .... the suspension is all there... including the trailing axles.....the hood had some damage..... and the seat needs to be cleaned up... but I think I have most of the parts I need..... plus a lot I don't need.....

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Mix yourself up a batch of good .....actually excellent penetrating fluid using auto trans fluid and mineral spirits, this hands down will beat anything you buy in a can, just put it in a spray bottle and hit all the bolts first, let sit overnight......!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mix yourself up a batch of good .....actually excellent penetrating fluid using auto trans fluid and mineral spirits, this hands down will beat anything you buy in a can, just put it in a spray bottle and hit all the bolts first, let sit overnight......!
Awesome information.... What ratio? 50/50?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts