Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 63 with the zbar and linkage off and sitting in the cab. GUY said he put a new presure plate and didn't finish the connection . I tied putting together but when I push the clutch the bar that connects to clutch plate goes away from plate and doesn't push it. I have no idea how it is sup pose to work. If anybody can help it would be great.

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
If you could post up a pic that would help a lot, we really don`t know if you have all the right parts...and welcome to the forum..! This image from a `65 but should be the same..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get some later today. I kinda welded a different tab on zbar. I don't have the other piece that os on the clutch plate, looks like a rubber band. In your pic

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I will get some later today. I kinda welded a different tab on zbar. I don't have the other piece that os on the clutch plate, looks like a rubber band. In your pic
Random pic not mine its a `65 with a six cylinder...the black pad on the clutch fork arm is probably the rubber cover for the bell housing /clutch fork..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts