Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a spare 350 and tranny, Back glass, Gas tank, and bench seat frame, Automatic tranny and a custom drive shaft for Automatic tranny. So I did pull the engine out of storage and bought up to garage to clean and separate the tranny and motor to sell and added the new pic's. it looks like the casting are putting this as a 302/350 ci from 69-72 yr 2/4 bolt main going to verify what it actual is along with the head casting numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So i do have more pic's so this will be my continuation page, lol.
So i have the intake and 2barrel carb from my truck and have a spare card some how so it could be rebuilt but i wont do it though. I separated the tranny and motor 3-29-2021 and it seems to be good spins freely and the clutch and pressure plate look good other than its been sitting around.
block id 141434576 K01 17 CMR
decoded:
Chevy 1974 Wentzville 434576 production unit St. Catherine Canada January 17th Car,Truck,Vette
which if i remember correctly it was a 74 C10 LWB truck this was removed from with a 2brl carb 3spd transmission

Attachments

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just working on adding pic's so please disregard 2nd post

·
Registered
284 Posts
What State & City do you hang your hat in?

·
Registered
284 Posts
OK thanks but too far away shipping wise for me to have the driveshaft sent. thanks for responding back.

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK thanks but too far away shipping wise for me to have the driveshaft sent. thanks for responding back.
what your area? i retired from shipping company maybe i can get a better deal to your area. send me zip code and let me check. i dont mind at all have nothing to do but watch the grass grow....LOL

·
Registered
284 Posts
what your area? i retired from shipping company maybe i can get a better deal to your area. send me zip code and let me check. i dont mind at all have nothing to do but watch the grass grow....LOL
In your first thread/post #1, NONE of your first six pictures will enlarge.
If I remember your first Thread/posting had different info for all the parts you are selling. In question is the Drive Shaft Measurements, what are they from Front Center Cap U-Joint too Rear Center Cap U-Joint? One piece Drive Shaft or two piece Center Carriage Bearing type?

92284, yucca valley,ca

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I remember your first Thread/posting had different info for all the parts you are selling. In question is the Drive Shaft Measurements, what are they from Front Center Cap U-Joint too Rear Center Cap U-Joint? One piece Drive Shaft or two piece Center Carriage Bearing type?

92284, yucca valley,ca

92284, yucca valley,ca
Yes but for some reason it disappeared and wouldn't let me edit it it so i redid the post let me get full measurements and its one piece drive.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just might be interested in the motor, hopefully I'm first
dibs. Still waiting on the spec's on drive shaft, was it from a short or long bed truck (my guess is short bed)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just might be interested in the motor, hopefully I'm first
dibs. Still waiting on the spec's on drive shaft, was it from a short or long bed truck (my guess is short bed)

Never Mind I'll withdraw any interest from this thread and its posting.

·
Registered
Short wide beds
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry about the time but unfortunately i am at the mercy of weather and bad service's on internet. I do understand but i never intended it to take this long to get anything out to anyone. sorry again and i hope you understand that since i moved out to the country I've been at the mercy of crappy internet service and can't get a decent company to provided me anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts