Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newb here, be gentle.... its my first time! I have a 1967 C10 LWB stripped down to the powder coated frame. I am considering an IFS. The Mustang IIs are around $1500 and others up to $4000+. Any recommendations? I have the old suspension, but I sure do like the convenience of bolting this thing on. Plus, I want front discs, power steering, etc. so this seems like the easiest, most tiime/cost effective solution for me... Am I making the wrong assumption? This will be a daily driver for my 13 YO son. It is our father son project before he discards me to live his own life.... Any recommendations? I apologize if I missed the answer to this thread elsewhere. The search engine was not intuitive (for me anyway).

Many Thanks in advance!

Troy

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Troy, glad to have you here....sign0016 first of all you do not want to install mustang 2 suspension and brakes, those pieces are for light weight build not your 4,200 lb truck. Right on the forum CPP you can buy all the suspension, disc brakes, master, booster, prop valve, swap bars, power steering items you will need for your C10 and know everything is right, or thru classic parts, everything will be a bolt up using your chassis, but changing spindles on out....we can walk you thru it all...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts