Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my 66 c10. This is a short wheel base, fleetside, small back window, this truck is very rust free, was originally a 327,2 speed glide, factory air truck.i removed the bed, sandblasted chassis and repainted it chassis saver black.also removed original 327.casting number states 64-67
So I wrapped in shrink wrap and saved it.motor now is a 355.just rebuilt 1k miles.186 double hump heads."with bolt holes". Heads have been professionally ported. Also 202 1.6 stainless valves.screw in studs, moroso guide plates,z-28 springs.also has 7 qt pan.edelbrock rpm intake, new quickfuel hr vs 680 carb.100 amp alternator, engine bay was sprayed single stage urethane black while motor was out.truck has factory a/c but is not wired, I bought the compressor but never installed it. Has a few dents here and there. I believe this to be original paint. I have original protect-o-plate in the dealer booklet.also have the original receipt from 1965.both of these items are in great shape.this is an incredibly original truck.other than what I've done." 355 th400"

The price is 11,500
If your interested you can call or text c.j. 405-532-1512

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking to sell my 66 c10. This is a short wheel base, fleetside, small back window, this truck is very rust free, was originally a 327,2 speed glide, factory air truck.i removed the bed, sandblasted chassis and repainted it chassis saver black.also removed original 327.casting number states 64-67
So I wrapped in shrink wrap and saved it.motor now is a 355.just rebuilt 1k miles.186 double hump heads."with bolt holes". Heads have been professionally ported. Also 202 1.6 stainless valves.screw in studs, moroso guide plates,z-28 springs.also has 7 qt pan.edelbrock rpm intake, new quickfuel hr vs 680 carb.100 amp alternator, engine bay was sprayed single stage urethane black while motor was out.truck has factory a/c but is not wired, I bought the compressor but never installed it. Has a few dents here and there. I believe this to be original paint. I have original protect-o-plate in the dealer booklet.also have the original receipt from 1965.both of these items are in great shape.this is an incredibly original truck.other than what I've done." 355 th400"

The price is 11,500
If your interested you can call or text c.j. 405-532-1512

Sorry guys I forgot.
Cam she's are 224,224 @50 268 lift. Good driver cam.but still has a Lopey idle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts