Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm doing a sniper efi on this build. I haven't used it before, but have heard good things. I hope the CCP tank doesn't sit too low. I did a 5" drop in the back so should be okay.

·
Registered
1964 C-10-383 stroker-12 bolt posi & 1977 shortbox- nasty 454- 12 bolt posi 3:73
243 Posts
My buddy was saying those are good. He's done a few and also the FI tech ones.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well the frame is blasted and painted. The rest of the panels that aren't being replaced are blasted ast well. Almost ready for epoxy.

Motor vehicle Wood Automotive design Window Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Floor Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Floor Flooring

·
Registered
1964 C-10-383 stroker-12 bolt posi & 1977 shortbox- nasty 454- 12 bolt posi 3:73
243 Posts
Sweet! Does that mean I can drop my truck off soon?:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sweet! Does that mean I can drop my truck off soon?:D
Let's go! This truly is my passion!

I'm also restoring a 69 camaro.

It's been a huge project. It's almost done too so I'll have time😁

·
Registered
243 Posts
Camaro is looking good. I like those gauges..trying to decide on ones for my big block 77 shortbox. I've worked on a few drag car builds, but it was a long time ago. You got way nicer tools than what we had!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks. The guage set is really nice, I'm happy with it. Need to figure out how I want to setup the C10. Was looking at this:
Font Measuring instrument Gadget Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment

·
Registered
243 Posts
Those are cool. I heard Dakota digital has some really small wiring..

·
Super Moderator
144 Posts
Let's go! This truly is my passion!

I'm also restoring a 69 camaro.

It's been a huge project. It's almost done too so I'll have time😁
Nice !! Having the car rotisserie is a big asset and well worth the outlay in the long run when doing such work .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The front clip should be done tomorrow. Got the powdercoating done and I is mounted. Will have the breaks on tomorrow hopefully.

I did epoxy powder and Ink Black.
Chair Wood Font Automotive design Wall

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The blueprint engine came late today. It is advertised at 430Hp. The Dyno sheet says 449HP and 488TQ. Can't wait to get this thing fired up. But first need to build it out.

Rectangle Automotive design Wood Machine Plastic

Also got the doors bodyworked and ready for epoxy. Just need to finish the front grill panel and it will be ready for paint in about a week or 2 if I can get the floor and firewall done.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Love when parts show up! And fyi I hate you! Just kidding..you've done more in a few weeks than I've accomplished in a year! Can't wait to see the finish!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Love when parts show up! And fyi I hate you! Just kidding..you've done more in a few weeks than I've accomplished in a year! Can't wait to see the finish!
LOL.. I hate me too sometimes. My motivation on this it high and want to get it knocked out. My Camaro is going on 3.5 years now and I didn't want this to. Eime that since my so e will be driving it as his main vehicle. I want him to have ti.e to practice before he gets his license.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Yesterday was officially 2 months since the teardown of this project. Got the truck moved out of my wife's garage and into mine.

Yesterday we got the exhaust installed, kickdown cable, lokar shifter assembly and tested the wiring for it.

Today we will clean and organize the shop again.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Headgear

Motor vehicle Bicycle part Automotive tire Bumper Electronic instrument

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design

21 - 37 of 37 Posts