Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys as i am sure you gathered from the title i am currently working on a 1966 c10 am in need of two front fenders, simple enough i know. the problem is that i am in college and on a very tight budget for this truck. i was hoping that one of you guys or girls knew of a place to get new or used fenders for a lower price then the LMC or Ecklers out there? thanks!! bowtiedb

Attachments

·
Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
Welcome To C10Trucks :D My guess is you might find a used set that may need a small amount of repair. I would start looking at some of the swap meets come spring time. We have a large one here in PA. Spring Carlisle. Then there's GM Carlisle, and Carlisle Trucks. If ya have the chance it's a great time at ether one of these events. I know your a bit far, but it makes for a great weekend.
Other then that, maybe Craigslist or your local auto locator and parts magazines
Go to our classified area and post a ( ISO ) In Search Of, and maybe you'll get some results there also.
Hope to see you on C10, enjoy your stay.... :D

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Caleb sign0016 to C10 Trucks. Hope you come across a set of fenders as Pro gave you some very good places to look. Are you present fenders that bad they can't be repaired. Maybe take them one at a time to a body shop. Anyway good to have you here anim_25 with your project

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Caleb they do sell patch panels for the common areas affected by rust although they are weld in panels they sell the retaining bracket with bolt as well. may be a better cost benefit for you..
http://www.classicindustries.com/product/truck/parts/t70104.html

PS... I`m sure you know that 1960 to 1966 GMC and Chevrolet will interchange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts