Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello C-10 Brothers. Thanks for the membership, Hoping to get knowledge from you all so I can be Rolling Hard like the Rest of you. I'm tired of seeing my truck in pieces. HaHa. Well I have a 6.0 engine & 4L60 Trans & don't know shit on how to wire it to my truck. Just hear it's the way to go. Modified engine & trans mounts already. I'm more of the BackYard Boogie kinda guy. "DONT HAVE MONEY FOR SHOPS" HaHa. Seen a guy on CraigsList doing harnesses for bout $425 versus SHOPS harnesses for $1000-$1200. Well I'm New here so I'm gonna check out what you guys are about. I'll be sure to post progress & busted knuckles & any weld burns coming soon. HaHa. Peace!:D

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Flaked sign0016 to C10 Trucks. what wiring harness do you need?? If just the engine thats not that hard to do yourself. Well be looking for pictures of your ride. Enjoy your stay anim_25

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Engine & Transmission

I have the 6.0 & 4L60 transmission. I also have the brake & gas pedal but not sure if I use the O.G. pedals or the new pedals, I would also like to use the Original gauges but not sure if it's possible. I don't see a cable to control the accelerator so I'm Guessing it's electric & need the new pedals. Been looking at a couple links today on YouTube & 1 guy looks Shady & 50/50 % unsure of himself. HaHa Scary on my end. I have Headers with O2 sensor holes but get info that I need to use them & some say I don't. I just want my truck running sufficient & no problems so that I don't have to get a job at Triple A. Thanks for your concern & any info you may have. Enjoy that Retirement Brother...

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts