Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this 61 now sold my 64 only thing is the 61 is all original but does not have paper work ....should know better ..anyways the dmv is saying I need a weight cert on this .. how can I get around this

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would but no way to get it there .truck has no motor so cant drive it .I don't have another truck or trailer. see my problem .

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
No friends...? see if DMV will take an internet spec.....by the way the sort fleet side weighs in at 3,880....the long bed in about 4,100 lbs, the listing is wrong on curb weight, I`ve had mine on the scales...!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no friends with trailers ..need to get better friends !!!!!!! they wont except a internet spec tried that . ijust need to get the right person .I just want the title in my name then I can start to build it .once its running I can drive it there and weight it . may have to pay aaa to tow it there and back

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Like you said you need the right person, I went thru that with my 33 chevy, just wanted the title in my name, took several times then finally one lady understood, title now, registration later, after inspection....

·
Registered
797 Posts
Have you tried doing a title search through dmv,at least that's worked for me here in texas.Fixing to do several so I can apply liens and get title

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks lakeroadster ill try one of them and see the price

its been out of the system for to long so have to do this now to get a new title

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is gonna sound kinda mean. However heres my Curmudgeon opinion Grow up. If you cant be self reliant enough to get your truck to the scales & back? maybe you dont need it anyway?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well I think its time to leave this site some people not worth my time to start something on here

·
Sheet Metal Junkie
1,128 Posts
Ok guys, let me be right to the point ! ! We all have opinions, but if for a minute you think they will be better kept to ones self then do it. We are all here to help and I apprieciate all of you that do so. Some sites may like to take the bully approach but NOT HERE........

Sberman, stick around, someone who gave you a pile crap today may help you tomorrow after they reconsider how they chose to post.

Now back to the subject at hand :)

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Sberman

This is Otis, I own this website, you are welcome here, and OldTruckman made a mistake, I know he regrets the comment..

Please stay around, I would rather read about your old Truck than some high dollar custom Truck.

On C10Trucks we treat everyone with kindness and friendship.

Otis :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts