Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Eddie Davis and my brother passed away and I inherited this 1960 Chevy Shortbed stepside from him. I got my nickname Eddie from Iron Maidens mascot "Eddie The Head" and my brother was a big Megadeth Fan and their mascot is "Vic Rattlehead". This is why I am naming the truck Eddie Rattlehead.

Looks 100% better now it is out of the weeds and the tree that was growing in the engine compartment will not any more.

I am looking to get some good ideas and see other peoples trucks for ideas as well. I am thinking of putting a newer 4X4 chassis under the body that will match up to my 4 speed muncie.

Peace
Eddie Rattlehead

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed, glad to have you here, sounds like a good project...!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Eddie sign0016 To C10 Truck looks like a good starting point. Looks like the rear fender has been flared is that for duals or just wider meat?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the way I got it from my brother, but if it has been flared I will have no problem having wider tires.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm exited to see progress on your new toy! Did you get the hood with it? 60-61 hoods are kind of tough to find...at least in my area. Most people put 62-66 hoods on them. Keep us informed and the pics coming!

·
Administrator
3,966 Posts
I'm exited to see progress on your new toy! Did you get the hood with it? 60-61 hoods are kind of tough to find...at least in my area. Most people put 62-66 hoods on them. Keep us informed and the pics coming!
Kiser, you looking for a hood...?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts