Chevy C10 Truck Forums banner

Special area for any kind of Truck or Car

24K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  cfjfisher 
#1 ·
This area is for any vehicle of any kind, all are welcome here, even ford Trucks :)

We love Trucks.

Otis :)

#8 ·
1937 ford coupe...RIP

This pic taken by Jeremy Boone of Twain Harte Calif in the Sierra Nevada mins...amazing how far off the road we find these treasures....

Attachments

#9 ·
The other ride `37 ford coupe, old school with super bell weed eater axle, disc brakes, 406 small block, th 350, ford eight inch with 324 posi...

Attachments

#10 ·
The wife`s camaro `69 RS SS all original,

Attachments

#12 ·
Mark is that a Manefre Manifold or Weind on that `28...?

#13 ·
`37 ford coupe

This is the other ride `37 ford coupe all steel, 406 chevy small block, th350, 324 posi eight inch rear, magnum 5 inch drp tube axle with reversed spring eyes.

Attachments

#17 ·
My '30 Ford Model A.

Ran 13.5 in the quarter with a stock SBC 350 which improved to 12.2 with a tuned 355 which my wife gave me when she went to a BBC in her Camaro drag car. B&M TH350 trans which I fitted after I lost drive with the stock trans. Winters q/c rear axle and Superbell 4" dropped I beam front with So-cal fake drums on the front.

The coupe has travelled around Europe, won a burnout competition, done a few laps of Silverstone race circuit and taken youngsters to their proms.

I used and abused it for four years before taking it off the road for a much needed rebuild about three years ago. Other things have got in the way but I shall be back on it soon so I can have it out again next year;

#18 ·
My '48 Austin 16.

I was given the body shell in return for helping a mate out. I picked up a Reliant Scimitar pretty cheaply and put the body on the chassis.

Ford three litre (about 186ci?) engine, four speed manual with o/d gearbox, independent front suspension and live rear on coils with four bar and watts linkage.

It took me two months to get it driving and some fettling in the year since but it's done (enough)...

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.